Photographs by Trevor Bowers

Digital photography has been a great past time for me. After working in a camera store for 2 years I developed a great respect for photography and nature as well. Most of my photography is done in BW with some colour here and there. I hope you enjoy these photographs, thank you for taking the time to view my work.

Google

Monday, June 02, 2008

Arab-Israelis allowed into Jenin - Israel News, Ynetnews

Arab-Israelis allowed into Jenin - Israel News, Ynetnews

"The move follows the deployment of Palestinian security forces in the city in a campaign that Washington sees as a chance for Palestinian security forces to show they can rein in militants – an Israeli demand for Palestinian statehood. The move could also provide a badly needed economic boost to Jenin."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home