Photographs by Trevor Bowers

Digital photography has been a great past time for me. After working in a camera store for 2 years I developed a great respect for photography and nature as well. Most of my photography is done in BW with some colour here and there. I hope you enjoy these photographs, thank you for taking the time to view my work.

Google

Monday, June 02, 2008

McCain to AIPAC: I'm committed to making certain Israel maintains military e... - Israel News, Ynetnews

McCain to AIPAC: I'm committed to making certain Israel maintains military e... - Israel News, Ynetnews

"When we join in saying never again, that is not a wish, a request or a plea to the enemies of Israel, but a promise that the United States and Israel will honor against any enemy,' Arizona senator tells pro-Israel lobby. Adds: Tehran's continued pursuit of nuclear weapons poses an unacceptable risk, a danger we cannot allow"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home